Sometimes I feel a little disjointed
My eyes glaze over as I try to focus
I have trouble getting out of bed
Wrapped in a cocoon of blankets
The day doesn’t have to start until I get up
Things I should and shouldn’t have said
Try to tell myself it’s all in my head
Drag myself out
It’s so cold
Look back at the fluffy pillows like a longing lover
I want to do everything and nothing all at once
Stay in my pyjamas all day long
Just one hour longer I swear, I’ll do everything later
When I feel so much better
But that time never comes
And the day is gone far too soon
It’s time to retreat again
Back into my cocoon
If I trace the freckles on your back like constellations
And I try to figure out where you’ve been
If I sit down for an hour or two
Whilst you wrap yourself around me
Will I understand how you think
A whole lifetime
Where do I begin?
- you’re always wrong
- you can’t fix social anxiety by pretending it’s not there, good luck presenting
- how to be a caffeine addict
- how to give too many fucks and achieve lots of emotional breakdowns
If I could control time,
slow down any given moment;
as to relive it just a little longer
it would be the moment in which I wake up next to you
and I’m sitting here thinking, about the way a smile suddenly hits your lips;
when we come across a big body of water
or you laugh at me for using a light-up batman toothbrush
and even though I can’t swim you tell me all about the ocean
whilst I sit and listen to the sound of the raindrops outside
it may not seem like much to anyone else
but in these moments I love you most
Anonymous asked: There Are so many Things I wish to say to you But Sadly I can not :(
Why? Who are you? I tried reading this as a code because of the random capitalisation, but alas I failed D=
Anonymous asked: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 14, 22
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
The former. I suck at expressing my emotions.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
One of my friends just shit all over my beliefs and acted like it was no biggy, I wanted to punch him in the face. We cool now.
Love, because you can find love in most things. Like a jar of nutella for instance ;)
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Uh.. neither preferably. But to be honest I’d probably trust the one I love less, because I suck at people and yeah. So I guess it’d be a lesser blow, I pick that one.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I awkwardly tell them not to and then be awkward more-so.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Sure, I take the piss out of myself all the time and I never take things too seriously. I’m pretty chill.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
The latter came up not too long ago and I found it so hard to know how to deal with it without hurting them. >__< When I like someone I normally bottle it up till all of a sudden I’ll just burst out with something like ‘WELL I FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT’. I’m romantic like that.
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
True love, because the memories are worth it and when all is said and done, in the end sometimes you get a good friend out of the experience.